Where to Pay Property Tax
For your convenience, the Trustee's Office provides several locations to pay Property Tax. Please have your tax notice(s) to ensure correct posting of your payment.
- In person at the Trustee's Office on the 3rd Floor of the Courthouse at 347 Court Street in Maryville
- By mail at:
Blount County Trustee
347 Court Street
Maryville, TN 37804
- Internet payments with VISA or MasterCard through this website (a convenience fee applies - see below for explanation - Blount County Government does not benefit from this fee) - click here for PROPERTY TAX LOOKUP & PAYMENT
- Internet payments with E-Check through this website (a convenience fee applies - see below for explanation - Blount County Government does not benefit from this fee)
- Pay by Phone at 855-777-3468 (a convenience fee applies - see below for explanation - Blount County Government does not benefit from this fee)
- Most banks in Blount County (must have your tax notice)(sorry but State law does not allow for tax payments at credit unions)
- Blount County Clerk satellite offices at Foothills Mall or the Drive-thru next to the Blount County Library - checks only, no cash at these locations (no official receipt is given at these locations - it is a drop off point only - make sure your check clears your bank within a few days)
Convenience fees apply to payments with credit/debit cards, E-Checks, and Pay by Phone. These fees are paid directly to the credit card companies, banks, and credit card vendors that process the payments. Blount County Government does not benefit from any of these fees. We charge the exact amount that we are charged.
According to State law, the County has the option to pay the fee itself rather than passing the fee to the customer. Based on current usage, the annual fees would cost the County approximately $50,000 each year. If customers did not have to pay a fee, the usage would obviously increase so the cost to the County could easily exceed $100,000 each year. There are no funds in the Trustee's budget to cover the convenience fees.