1. Available Monday through Saturday. During library hours.
2. Computers are available in 1-hour blocks.
3. You will sign on with your library card number and pin/password. If you do not have a card, follow the instructions label on the computer monitor.
4. When in the Main Gallery, if any questions or print jobs go to Youth Services in the Children’s area. To minimize contact, self-serve computera will be handled remotely through computer software.
5. Self-service computers are available in the Main Gallery and Adult Services in the Reference area.
6. Limit to 2 hours per day.
7. While in the library, for the safety of yourself, library staff, and others, please practice physical distancing and wear a mask. Stay home if you are feeling sick, or have symptoms of COVID-19.
-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->