Computer by Appointment
APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR COMPUTER USE1. Available Monday through Saturday.
2. Appointment times are scheduled in 2 blocks (2-hour increments each)
― Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m to
― Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
― Saturday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
3. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment (9:20 a.m., 1:20 p.m., or 4:20 p.m. depending on
the session time).
4. Space is limited.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT1. Call 865-982-0981, Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Friday and
Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
2. Be prepared to give your name, phone number and library card number, if applicable.
3. Please let us know if you think you may need assistance in using the computer.
INSTRUCTION TO ENTERING THE BUILDING1. Remember to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment (9:20 a.m., 1:20 p.m. or 4:20 p.m.,
depending on the session time).
2. Come to the library's main entrance. If you are wearing a mask, we ask that you put it on prior to
entering the building. If you do not have a mask we will try and have one for you (this will be
dependent on supply). There is hand sanitizer at the entrance and we recommend you using some
as there are many high traffic areas in the library. There is a Temperature Taking Station located at
the Main and Meeting Room Entrances. You are welcome to enter the library if your temperature is
less than 100.4 degrees.
3. If you miss your appointment, you will have to reschedule.
4. While in the library, for the safety of yourself, library staff, and others, please practice physical
distancing and wear a mask.
BOATING LICENSE TESTS
1. Test takers must bring a TWRA Permit with them. (This can be purchased from Walmart or Dick's
2. Adults - must enter alone and have a valid photo ID with an address (such as a driver's license).
3. Minors - may be accompanied by a parent/guardian.