Computer by Appointment While Library is Closed
Appointment Times For Computer Use
- Available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Appointment times are scheduled in 2 blocks (2-hour increments each) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment (9:50 a.m. or 1:50 p.m., depending on the session time).
- Space is limited.
To Make an appointment
- Call Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 865-982-0981.
- Be prepared to give your name, phone number and library card number, if applicable.
- Please let us know if you think you may need assistance in using the computer.
Instruction to entering the building
- Remember to arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment (9:50 a.m. or 1:50 p.m., depending on the session time).
- Come to the library's main entrance and wait at the door marked for Computer Use.
- If you miss your appointment, you will have to call to reschedule.
- While in the library please practice physical distancing and wear a mask.
- The library is not open for browsing, and you will be asked to stay in the designated computer area.
Boating License Tests - Boating Tests are available during scheduled Computer Appointment Times to applicants 12 years of age and older.
- Test takers must bring a TWRA Permit with them. (This can be purchased from Walmart or Dick's Sporting Goods.)
- Adults - must enter alone and have a valid photo ID with an address (such as a driver's license).
- Minors - may be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Alternatively, the parent/guardian may provide proof of ID at the door and remain outside, if preferred.
NOTE: Only the computer area will be open. Please practice physical distancing and wear a mask. Accompanying adults will be required to remain with their minor while in the building and will not be permitted to browse the library collection.